Fitness & Meals for the Upcoming Week (1/7-1/13)
Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a great start =) We’re laying low over here. I took my favorite HIIT class this morning, stopped at Trader Joes on the way home to grab groceries for the upcoming week (I will be sure to document it next time!), and now that kids are napping. Yessss!
Below is my planned fitness and meal schedule for the upcoming week. I don’t really have meals planned since I am still eating Keto and really just throwing food together. I normally try to workout 5-6 days a week however this week I am fasting for 3 days (wish me luck), so I will not be exercising those days-aside from maybe some yoga and walking Lola.
- Sunday: Active Rest Day: yoga + walk
- Monday: HIIT
- Tuesday: Bootcamp (fasting)
- Wednesday: Active Rest Day: yoga + walk (fasting)
- Thursday: Active Rest Day: yoga + walk (fasting)
- Friday: 30m Elliptical + upper body strength (if I have enough energy after the fast)
- Saturday: HIIT
- Breakfast/Lunch: Eggs +Bacon/Sausage
- Dinner: Pairing steaks, burgers, and chicken with a ton of veggies (zucchini, onion, broccoli, and asparagus) and include a potato/rice side for my family.
- Snacks: Avocado, nuts, veggies
Meals over here are pretty boring lately. I don’y have much of an appetite and am feeling pretty nauseous most days. Praying by 3 weeks into this diet program I will begin feeling better.
What are your fitness/meals plans for the week?